Fifteen Months With Natalie!

Thursday, May 9, 2019



My darling Natty Lou is 15 months old today! She finally started walking about 8 weeks ago, and she's basically running now. She is a full-force toddler complete with opinions and tantrums, but her sweet disposition seems to be sticking around, so I'm glad! She's the biggest cuddle bug I've ever met, a complete people-person, and a huge animal lover. I'm enjoying this stage in her life so much; even on the hard days she's still just the cutest thing! :)

Age: 15 months
 
Weight: 22 lbs


Height: 30 inches


Clothing size: 18 months


Teeth: Four that have cut completely (yay!!) and two more that are halfway cut. So, six by the end of next week :)


Favorite foods: BANANAS! She can eat a whole banana in one sitting in minutes. She also loves noodles, spaghetti, carrots, chicken, and yogurt.


Words: Oh, my little Natty Parrot. I was so worried she wouldn't talk well, but she turned 1, and sure showed me! Not only does she repeat words all day, but she says little phrases like "Hi Dada/Mama/Sissy!" and "Up me!" (Which means "up please") She even says "Thank you" when you hand her something she wants. Her all time favorite word to say, though, is "shoe". 


Favorite activities: chasing Baylee and Kennedy around and acting like she knows whats going on, bath time, running around in the backyard, and eating


Least favorite activites: diaper changes (It's like trying to put a diaper on a rolling alligator!)


Favorite toys: play food from the play kitchen, her purse, and random objects around the house. Honestly, I don't even know why we have toys for her. Hahaha! ;)


Signature moves: taking all of the shoes out of the shoe basket for 20 minutes and letting me know that each one is a "'shoe!!!", walking on the couch cushions and then body slamming a perfectly innocent Baylee, dumping out the dogs water (still obsessed), and throwing the nearest toy as hard as she can when she's mad

Honestly, I forgot how much fun one-year-olds are! It's been so much fun watching her blossom more each day and really create a bond with her big sis and cousin. 

I love you, my Peanut! 
I'm so glad God picked me to be your mommy!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!