10 Week Bump-date!

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Here's the 10 week bump-date! So happy to finally have reached double digits...only 3 more weeks of the first trimester! This week has been a roller coaster for me emotionally and physically; those hormones are definitely going crazy! This coming week should be my last one off of work, so I'm looking forward to relaxing and enjoying my last week of peace and quiet! :)



How far along: 10 weeks
Gender Prediction: Been 100% thinking that it's a girl, but suddenly this week I'm leaning toward boy! Eeeep...I just don't know! lol
Weight gain: I still haven't gained back my pre-baby weight, but I only have a few more pounds to go! 
Maternity clothes: None yet; still just PJs and yoga pants...I know, I'm so stylish!
Stretch marks: Nope...fingers crossed!
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Starting to toss and turn from back and hip pain. I definitely need to invest in a body pillow A.S.A.P!
Best moment this week: Actually having enough energy to clean my house! It was starting to look like a Febreeze commercial!
Worst moment this week: My bad nausea coming back for a few days sucked...it was like two steps forward one step back. :(
Miss anything: I miss not stressing about what I'm going to eat next. It's ridiculous how bad my aversions get sometimes. Boo.
Movement: Still too tiny!
Cravings: Hit a new low this week and started eating vanilla frosting right out of the can. I want fruit alllllll the time and anything sweet!
Anything make you queasy or sick: Meat of all kinds and sometimes anything. After 6pm everything sounds crappy. :(
Looking forward to: Tomorrow's ultrasound! Can't wait to see how much our little one has changed!
Weekly Wisdom: Get a body pillow the day you find out you are preggo. I am totally regretting not having one right now!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!