Legging Love

Friday, January 26, 2018


Now that I'm at the end of my pregnancy, getting dressed has been quite the challenge. The bigger I get, the harder it has been to find pants that are comfortable and fit over my big bump. That's why I was so excited when I found Preggo Leggings, they are, by far, the most comfortable pair of leggings I have ever owned! Like, I will seriously be sad when I am not pregnant and they don't fit anymore. (Guess that means we need to plan baby #3! ;) haha)

I went with the Mom's Night Out leggings and they are super soft and stretchy. I carry super forward in pregnancy, and these are the only leggings I have found that completely and comfortably cover my whole bump. Also, at only $35 they are so affordable and so worth every penny. I am bummed that I didn't find them until my last trimester, because I would have loved to have them through my whole pregnancy


If you are pregnant, make sure you get a pair of leggings from Preggo Leggings. I promise you that they are life changing! If you sign up for their newsletter you will get 15% off your first purchase, and they offer free shipping on all orders over $50! They also carry nursing bras, tops, and postpartum leggings, so I am going to be sure to try out more of their line. There's nothing like a great pair of leggings to get through this crazy mom life. :)

 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!