Thirty Three Weeks

Thursday, January 18, 2018


How far along: 33 weeks 5 days

Weight gain: 23 pounds, and wow is my belly getting heavy!

Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: Sleep is mostly good once I find a comfortable position. Having crazy dreams about my c-section though! lol

Best moment this week: I finally got the nursery 90% done! Just a few more things and we will be completely ready.

Worst moment this week: I've been having a lot back pain and crazy braxton hicks. 

Miss anything: I've been wanting a glass of wine or a margarita so bad.

Movement: Feeling her, but movements are super small because she doesn't have much room!

Cravings: Milkshakes, peanut butter, apples, bananas, watermelon, and honey roasted peanuts...I also may or may not have eaten an entire box of Teddy Grahams...

Anything make you queasy or sick: Nada

Looking forward to: I am supposed to be having an ultrasound soon to check on her growth and make sure we aren't looking at any IUGR (intra-uterine growth restriction) I can't wait to see her and get an estimate on how big she is right now!



Until next time! XoXoXo


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete