Thirty Two Weeks

Thursday, January 11, 2018


How far along: 32 weeks 5 days

Weight gain: 20 pounds

Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: Starting to have very uncomfortable sleep, but when I do finally get in a good position I sleep pretty hard!

Best moment this week: My prenatal massage was one of the best decisions of my pregnancy. I totally regret not doing one with Baylee.

Worst moment this week: I'm swollen and retaining enough fluid that the wedding rings had to come off! So sad!

Miss anything: Not having a bowling ball press on my rib cage all day :)

Movement: Still feeling kicks down low but no huge movements anymore, she's pretty stuck in place.

Cravings: Watermelon (which is completely out of season so I haven't been able to have any), milkshakes/ice cream, and still apples and peanut butter.

Anything make you queasy or sick: Nope, nothing at all!

Looking forward to: We are finally starting to make huge strides in getting the nursery ready! We should be able to put the crib together this weekend!

Big sister can't wait to meet her little sister!



Until next time! XoXoXo


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!